Health and Safety Advisor
£45,000 + Benefits
Hybrid working with site visits across the South of England
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a globally recognised management consultancy to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. The company have a large property portfolio, made up of corporate offices and this role will work alongside the existing health and safety team, to provide a range of health and safety services for properties across the south of England region.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Be a competent source of advice on matter of health and safety around facilities and property management
- Implement and maintain health and safety policies, procedures and processes
- Conduct audits, risk assessments, accident and incident investigations and liaise with other service providers employed by the client
- Engaging with employees of all levels, to coordinate and drive a positive safety culture
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role, ideally within a corporate or consultancy environment
- NEBOSH general certificate (or equivalent as minimum) with relevant IOSH membership
- A pragmatic approach to safety and the ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a high profile organisation and join an experienced and knowledgeable team. For further information contact Eloise Haigh on or 01923 432 629 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.