Health and Safety Advisor
Dartford (Hybrid) | £47,000 + Benefits
Irwin and Colton are working with a specialist contractor to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. This role is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and motivated health and safety professional looking to further develop their career with a rapidly growing organisation.
This role offers hybrid working.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Assisting with health and safety and engaging across the sites, implementing health and safety policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Conducting training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Contributing towards undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement, and reporting on the findings
- Working with the leadership team to look for health and safety improvements
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Experience in health and safety role ideally from within construction or a related industry
- Minimum of NEBOSH certificate or equivalent
- Good communications skills with the ability to engage communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Drive and enthusiasm with the willingness to learn, develop and grow in the role
An excellent opportunity to work with a successful contractor working with industry leading clients. If you have the required experience, please contact Elizabeth Ferguson at or on 01923 433 215.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company based in the Southeast of England and recruiting across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.