Behavioural Safety Manager
Birmingham - with travel to sites across the Midlands
£400 per day (Outside IR35)
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by high profile organisation to recruit a Behavioural Safety Manager. This role is tasked with working across a range of the organisation's major project sites across the Midlands, working with key stakeholders ensuring the organisation's health, safety and Environmental vision is successfully implemented.
Responsibilities of the Behavioural Safety Manager will include:
- Working with Senior Management to plan and create a road map for successful implementation of the behavioural health and safety program
- Leading on and delivering behavioural safety workshops to key stakeholders across the sites
- Constantly assessing opportunities for improvements and sharing best practice across the site
The successful Behavioural Safety Manager will have:
- Proven leadership experience in a similar role, with demonstrable examples of successful delivery of such programs
- Experience in influencing, engaging and coaching senior management and site level operations
- A NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or NVQ5 (or equivalent) and ideally Chartership of IOSH
- Experience with innovative occupational health, wellbeing, and behavioral programmes
This assignment will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and high performance. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Tom Hewat on or 01923 432 637.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.