Sustainability Project Analyst
Flexible Location across UK | Hybrid Working | Circa £35,000 - £50,000
We're delighted to be partnering with a market-leading Global Facilities Management company, to recruit a Sustainability Project Analyst. Based within their established Sustainability team, the role will work closely with the Head of Sustainability to support the development of services across the sustainability space, collecting and analysing the data, to influence strategic decision making.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual to join an established Sustainability team, looking to build their career and drive change across a global organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Sustainability Project Analyst will Include:
- Tracking the sustainability services development, by compiling, analysing, and interpreting data sets
- Monitoring ongoing delivery of sustainability services, to ensure they are in line with agreed goals and targets
- Reporting on data collection findings and work with the team to identify trends
- Communicating findings and recommendations to stakeholders across all levels of the business, regions and group
The Successful Sustainability Project Analyst Requires:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience or a keen interest in environmental and sustainability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to share findings with a wide range of stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience in handling sets of data and creating reports on these findings
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual who is looking to take the next steps in their career and affect real change through forward-thinking schemes.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Katherine Say at or 01923 432 634 or apply here. Job Ref: KS2579.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Sustainability, Health and Safety recruitment company based in the South East of England, who recruit across the UK. We recruit a variety of roles within Environment and Sustainability, including Environment, Sustainability, and Energy professionals, from Advisors and Managers, through to Director positions.