Manchester | £55,000 + Car Allowance
We are pleased to announce we are working with a leading global facilities management and technical services company to recruit a Sustainability Manager. This position will involve working closely with a variety of clients, predominantly in the public sector, to identify issues relating to carbon and energy, developing roadmaps to help them achieve their goals. This role will also be responsible for leading a number of internal initiatives, including behavioral change.
This is a great opportunity to join a leader in their field in a well established team.
Responsibilities of the Sustainability Manager will include:
- Understanding clients' targets, to identify, create and deliver action plans, providing clarity and guidance on how to reach these targets
- Monitor and analyse changes in carbon emissions, energy and cost, to continually seek areas for improvement
- Ensuring accurate reporting, and communicating this to relevant stakeholders, and internally across the organisation
- Communicating findings and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders across the region, as well leading on behavior and cultural change
The successful Sustainability Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within facilities management, consultancy, housing, education, or related sector
- Ideally a degree in Sustainability or related subject
- A strong technical knowledge across sustainability
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders
Contact Isla Robson on or 01923 432 801 for further information.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Manager positions.