£50,000 - £60,000 + Car allowance + Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton has been engaged by a global leader in the construction industry to recruit a Sustainability Manager. This Principal Contractor turnover in excess of £1bn, and are currently engaged in a broad range of major construction projects. This position will be responsible for managing one of their major, long term projects in North West London, and will joining an established yet growing sustainability team.
Responsibilities for the Sustainability Manager will include:
- Leading on the environmental and sustainability agenda across the full lifecycle of projects from design to site environmental management
- Engaging with a range of key stakeholders including contractors, clients, regulatory bodies, to help drive environmental performance
- Ensuring best practice is shared across the business and project at all levels
- Accurately reporting on environmental performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Sustainability Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within the construction or wider built environment
- Ideally a degree in a relevant Environmental related subject
- Experience with Environmental management systems e.g., ISO14001, waste management plans and ideally carbon/energy reporting
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant environmental legislation, compliance, and regulations
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a company that is well established and is continuing to grow globally. Contact Jessica Rowe on 01923 432 693.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.