Sustainability Business Partner
Jersey - Channel Islands
Attractive salary plus Car Allowance, Excellent Benefits and Relocation Allowance
Irwin and Colton are delighted to have partnered with Jersey Electricity to recruit a Sustainability Business Partner. This company is the sole provider of Electricity within Jersey and have set ambitious sustainability targets aligning to the islands carbon neutral roadmap. They are looking for an ambitious individual to support and continually improve their sustainability strategy, ensuring implementation and best practice across the company.
Responsibilities of the Sustainability Business Partner will include:
- Support strategy development and drive this forward across projects and the group, influencing decision making and best practice
- Leading on the delivery of carbon and energy initiatives and ultimately working towards Net Zero Carbon.
- Identify and analyse company data, developing measurable action points which can be incorporated in objectives across the organisation.
- Act as the main point of contact for the strategy, engaging with key stakeholders including clients, contractors, and regulators
The successful Sustainability Business Partner requires:
- Proven Sustainability Management experience, ideally within the utilities, energy, civils or related industry sector
- Strong technical knowledge across relevant sustainability legislation, compliance, and regulations,
- Degree level qualification or equivalent, in an appropriate environmental discipline, and ideally hold a professional membership with a recognised environmental body (IEMA, CIEEM, CIWEM)
- A passion for excellence, and an ambition to lead the sustainability agenda
This is a great opportunity to make a real difference on the company's sustainability journey.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Jessica Rowe on jessica, or 01923 432 693, or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Manager positions.