Warwick - Hybrid Working
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton are pleased to announce we have been engaged by a major, international, manufacturing company, to recruit a Sustainability Advisor. The luxury brand is a leader in their field, and are looking for a passionate Sustainability professional to join their growing team. This role will involve implementing the sustainability strategy across the company, to continually improve sustainability standards, and encourage best practice.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally recognised organisation, and make a real impact on the company's operations.
Responsibilities for the Sustainability Advisor will include:
- Assisting on current ESG and Sustainability Projects to support the delivery of Corporate Reports, and assisting with the mobilisation of upcoming and future initiatives
- Writing, reviewing and delivering policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with legislation and regulations, and encouraging best practice
- Supporting various ESG initiatives including CDP, TCFD and SBTi
- Working with a range of stakeholders, including charity partners to ensure alignment with the companies sustainability goals
The successful Sustainability Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role; experience within manufacturing or industrial environments a bonus
- Qualified in an appropriate sustainability or environmental discipline, and ideally hold a membership with a relevant body (IEMA, CIEEM, CIWEM)
- Excellent communications skills with experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well-known company, who are looking to continually improve their sustainability standards. Contact Isla Robson on or 01923 432 801.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.