Site Health and Safety Lead
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 Plus Bonus and Excellent Benefits
We're pleased to be partnered with a leading FMCG organisation, who are seeking a new Site Health and Safety Lead. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a positive and proactive approach to Health, Safety and Environment across the manufacturing site.
Responsibilities of the Site Health and Safety Lead will include:
- Ensuring the site is compliant with both UK legislation and in line with wider Group strategy for health, safety and environment
- Auditing health, safety and environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including senior management, operational staff and external regulators
- Leading on new initiatives and always seeking opportunities to improve and develop health and safety
The successful Site Health and Safety Lead will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within FMCG, manufacturing or related industry
- NEBOSH Diploma Certificate or equivalent as a minimum (or working towards) and membership of IOSH
- IEMA Certificate or equivalent (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues and a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health, safety and environmental legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand within their field. For further information and to apply, contact Natasha Dimmock on or call 01923 432 694.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.