SHEQ Systems Advisor | Manchester or Liverpool
£45,000 + Benefits
We're pleased to be engaged by a leader in the waste and recycling industry, to recruit a SHEQ Systems Advisor. The SHEQ Systems Advisor will support the systems and site operations across the business and work closely with the Head of SHEQ to achieve this. The company turnover circa £300m and this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional who is looking to develop their career further with a leader in the industry.
Responsibilities for the SHEQ Systems Advisor will include:
- Working with the team to assess the integrated management systems, conducting a review of current systems and processes and creating an action plan for improvement
- Engaging with management across the organisation, ensuring that the requirements of the management systems are being applied
- Continually developing and reviewing the health, safety, environment and quality management systems in line with industry best practice
- Keeping updated with key changes to legislation across Safety, Health, Environment and Quality and ensuring the organisation remains compliant
- Ensure the organisation aligns to ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001
The successful SHEQ Systems Advisor will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally from waste/recycling, manufacturing or a related industry
- Strong management systems experience (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001)
- Good interpersonal relationship skills with confident, resilient approach ambitious and assertive with the ability to think on your feet
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic organisation with a very well-regarded brand in the industry. For further details please contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.