SHEQ Advisor |Guildford (South East & London) | £50,000 + Car Allowance
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a well-regarded construction and property contractor to recruit a SHEQ Advisor into their growing team. The company turnover in excess of £500m and this role will report into the SHEQ Manager. The company has long term contracts with large organisations across the property space, and this role is critical to their continued success.
Responsibilities for the SHEQ Advisor will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance and keeping updated with key changes to legislation
- Visiting site and engaging with managers, ensuring responsibilities are clear and answering technical Health and Safety related enquires
- Conducting audits, inspections, and accident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety performance
- Engaging with the client and other external stakeholders, acting as a key point of contact
The successful SHEQ Advisor will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally within construction, property or building maintenance.
- Hold or working towards NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders
UK Driver's license is essential. Contact Andy Harris on or 01923 432 634 for more information. (Job ref: AH2005)
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.