Senior Sustainability Consultant
Farringdon (Hybrid work pattern - 3 days office / 2 days WFH)
Salary circa £55,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton are pleased to announce we have been engaged by a major, international, multidisciplinary design and planning firm, to recruit a Senior Sustainability Consultant. The company are leaders in their field and deliver projects across a variety of sectors, working with leading global organisations. This role will involve working with clients from design phase through to post occupancy, to ensure sustainability is considered and implemented right from the start, and upheld throughout, to meet clients' targets.
Responsibilities for the Senior Sustainability Consultant will include:
- Working closely with a diverse client base to develop sustainability strategies in line with their targets, creating tangible action points to ensure delivery is executed
- Working closely with architects and key stakeholders from design phase and construction, through to post occupancy, to ensure the sustainability agenda is embedded throughout each project at every stage
- Writing, reviewing and delivering policies and procedures to ensure best practice is implemented
- Constantly scan for areas of improvement, and provide suitable solutions
The successful Senior Sustainability Consultant will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within property, construction, consultancy or related field
- Qualified in an appropriate sustainability or environmental discipline, and ideally hold a membership with a relevant body
- Experience leading on embodied carbon and Life Cycle Assessments (LCA), and ideally experience with BREEAM
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and implement the latest sustainability ideas and best practice. Contact Isla Robson on or 01923 432 801.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.