Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager
Newcastle | £60,000 + Car or Car Allowance
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a multi-billion-pound utility company which provide essential infrastructure services that contribute towards the UK's net-zero future. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an expanding organisation with a good track record for successful delivery.
The role will primarily focus on the health and safety of the property and office environment across the UK including multiple sites and call centers and the mobile workforce.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will include:
- Working with a range of stakeholders, accurately assessing health, safety and environment risks within the office environment
- Providing professional health, safety, environment and quality advice and support as required
- Undertaking auditing, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessments
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation in health and safety
The successful Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will have:
- Proven health, safety experience, used to creating pragmatic solutions in a corporate, environment
- NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent) and relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation related to corporate property
For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Kristian Gribble on or 01923 432 690. This is a national role and regular UK wide travel will be required.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.