Senior Health, Safety and Environment Advisor
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
We are pleased to have been engaged by a global pharmaceutical manufacturer, to recruit a Senior Health, Safety and Environment Advisor. The company are leaders in their field and focus on research and development and work alongside the manufacturing arm of the business. The organisation have a global reach with facilities in North America, Europe and Asia.
This role is responsible for Health, Safety and Environment matters across the different manufacturing areas on their main site in Northumberland.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health, Safety and Environment Advisor. will include:
- Ensuring the site is compliant with both UK legislation and in line with wider Group strategy for health, safety and environment
- Auditing health, safety and environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including senior management, operational staff and external regulators
- Leading on new initiatives and always seeking opportunities to improve and develop health and safety
The successful Senior Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a manufacturing, pharmaceutical or industrial environment
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent as a minimum and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues and a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health, safety and environment legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a world leading brand within their field. If the role is of interest, please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.