Senior Health and Safety Manager
Frankfurt | €Competitive + Living Allowance
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a major international Principal Contractor to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Manager. The company turnover in excess of £2bn and have circa 3000 employees globally. They have an excellent track record of health and safety performance and this role is critical to ensure this is not only maintained but continually improved and developed.
Initially this role has responsibility for a major construction project in Frankfurt. Relocation or flying candidates from other European locations on a weekly basis will be considered for the right candidate. However, it is essential that candidates speak both English and German.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Planning health and safety throughout the development, assessing upcoming challenges and ensuring health and safety solutions are in place
- Visiting site, assisting, advising and coaching contractors to ensure they can achieve the efficient and effective delivery of the health and safety strategy
- Conducting incident investigation to identify root cause and making recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
- Constantly assessing opportunities for improvements and sharing best practice across the organisation
The successful Senior Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven leadership experience in a similar role ideally within construction, fit out or a related industry with a Principal Contractor
- Experience in influencing, engaging and coaching senior management and site level operations
- Relevant health and safety related qualification
- Experience with innovative occupational health, wellbeing and behavioral programmes
This position will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and high performance. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Kristian Gribble on or +44 (0) 1923 432 690.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK and Europe. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.