Senior Health and Safety Consultant
Home Based - with site travel across London and the South East
Salary: £55,000 + car allowance and excellent benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a leading Health and Safety Consultancy who are looking to bring on board an experienced Health & Safety Consultant. The role will work with high profile construction and property development clients across a range of large construction projects. The sites are mainly central London based, with some projects across the wider South-East region.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health & Safety Consultant will include:
- Partner with clients to advise and report on health and safety across a range of major high profile construction projects
- Report and monitor on onsite strategies and objectives for clients to help create a positive health and safety culture
- Deliver audits and reviews on behalf of major developers, ensuring thorough reporting on findings and recommendations for improvements
- Communicate effectively with clients, designers, and contractors to drive the CDM process to ensure compliance and that the relevant duty holders fulfil their obligations
The successful Senior Health and Safety Consultant will have:
- Extensive construction focused health and safety experience, ideally with some large project experience
- Well qualified with Chartered status of a relevant membership body (i.e CMIOSH) - essential
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders and clients
- A positive and pragmatic attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for an established health and safety professional to work on an interesting portfolio of projects, with a leading consultancy. For further details and to apply please contact Eloise Haigh on or 01923 432 629.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.