Senior Health and Safety Advisor
London | circa £65,000 + Car Allowance
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by an exciting well-established M&E company to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Advisor. This role will look after the operational safety for the organisation across their Construction Rail division, these sites are primarily in London.
The successful candidate will work closely on Rail projects, as such, any experience within this sector will be extremely beneficial.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Engaging key internal and external stakeholders ensuring the vision for health and safety is communicated and implemented through the supply chain
- Investigating incidents and implementing corrective actions to drive performance improvements
- Managing across the wider team in the development and delivery of the strategy, identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the health and safety function internally and externally
- Overseeing administrative tasks and collection of data once tasks have been completed and revealing the findings to improve performance
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety position ideally across building maintenance, M&E and/or Rail
- Ideally some experience managing a team
- NEBOSH General (or equivalent) and hold or working towards Chartered Membership of IOSH
- A pragmatic approach to safety and the ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
For further information contact Kristian Gribble at or on 01923 432 2690 or apply here. Job reference KG 2673.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.