Senior Environmental and Sustainability Consultant | Newcastle
Circa £50,000 + car allowance + Excellent Benefits
We are pleased to announce Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a high profile, multi-billion-pound professional services organisation, to recruit a Senior Environmental and Sustainability Consultant. The company work across a variety of high-profile projects within construction, civil engineering and infrastructure, and are growing their teams globally to help support their demand.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an established team, gaining exposure to a wide variety of projects. This position offers hybrid working.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Environmental and Sustainability Consultant will include:
- Provide a variety of environmental risk reduction and consultancy services to a wide range of industry sector customers
- Lead on EIA screening and scoping studies, as well as manage the completion of EIA`s and environmental reports
- Working with the wider team to help develop on sustainability designs, and help clients to achieve their net zero commitments.
The successful Senior Environmental and Sustainability Consultant requires:
- Demonstrable environmental and sustainability experience, ideally within construction, civils, or related sectors
- Proven knowledge of EIA and relevant legislation within the UK
- Qualified to degree level, or equivalent, in an appropriate environmental discipline and ideally professional membership with a recognised environmental body (IEMA, CIEEM, CIWEM)
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Jessica Rowe on 01923 432 693 or , or apply here. Reference JR2261
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Manager positions.