Senior Environment Advisor
Carlisle, Cumbria | Circa £54,000 + Car allowance
We're delighted to be partnering with one of the most highly regarded Civil Engineering and Construction companies in the UK, widely recognised for their quality of work, to recruit a Senior Environment Advisor. The organisation is known for their high-profile projects, and the Environmental and Sustainability agenda is core to their operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field with huge potential to develop within the division and wider business!
Key responsibilities of the Senior Environment Advisor will include:
- Ensuring delivery of the Environmental policy and compliance with the latest legislation and regulations
- Working closely with a range of stakeholders to ensure implementation of the Environmental strategy
- Conduct site visits and audits, seek opportunities to drive improvements and deliver training if/when required
- Acting as a point of contact for the Environmental Sustainability program with key stakeholders including clients, contractors and regulators
The successful Senior Environment Advisor requires:
- Demonstrable Environmental experience, ideally within the construction, utilities, infrastructure, civil engineering or related sector
- A degree in an Environmental discipline and ideally hold a professional membership with a recognised Environmental body (IEMA, CIEEM, CIWM)
- Good understanding of how to engage the supply chain, and ideally experience with water and carbon management.
- A passion for excellence, and an ambition to grow and develop your career
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Katherine Say at or 01923 432 634, or apply here. Job Ref: KS2628.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment and Sustainability recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in Environment and Sustainability, from Sustainability and Environment Managers, Sustainability and Environment Directors through to Sustainability and Environment advisor positions.