SHEQ Systems Advisor
Peterborough | Circa £50,000 + Car and Benefits
We're pleased to have been engaged by a leading construction company to recruit a secure a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Systems Advisor. The role will report directly to the Head of Health and Safety and will be responsible for ensuring business management systems are fit for purpose and meet required standards.
The role will be focused on improving and developing the ISO management systems as well as carrying out site visits and audits across the business.
Responsibilities for the SHEQ Systems Advisor will include:
- Act as the representative for Quality, Environment and Health & Safety in relation to the management systems, ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO 45001
- Continuously improve the systems by seeking out opportunities to develop and make current systems more efficient
- Promote the benefits of the management systems and champion continual improvement
The successful SHEQ Systems Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within utilities, civil engineering, construction or a related industry
- Experience of implementing, maintaining or improving standards (ISO 9001, 14001 or 45001) and ideally an auditing qualification
- Hold or working towards a related qualification such as NEBOSH/NCRQ certificate (Desirable)
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance and regulations
This position will require a self-starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running. A UK Driver's license is essential. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply or 01923 432 635.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.