Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by an innovative, fast-growing technology company, looking to bring onboard a SHEQ Manager to join their team. The role is responsible for leading all Health, Safety and Environmental performance and Quality measures across the organisation.
Responsibilities for the SHEQ Manager will include:
- Driving a positive health and safety culture across all level of the organisation
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Working closely with the project teams, as well as the facilities team to ensure best health and safety practice across the organisation
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement
- Tracking and reporting on key HSE and Quality metrics and reporting the findings
The successful SHEQ Manager will have:
- Relevant Health & Safety qualifications (i.e NEBOSH Cert or equivalent)
- Experience working in a similar Health and Safety role from corporate, media or technology sector
- Excellent communications skills with experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and leading audit inspections
- Ideally experienced with ISO Management systems (9001, 45001 and 14001)
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious health and safety professional who is keen to broaden their experience in a dynamic professional working environment.
For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Jessica Orr on or 01923 432 689.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.