Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
Liverpool with travel across the North of England | £45,000 plus £5000 Car Allowance and Excellent Benefits
Our client puts sustainability and safety at the heart of their operations and everything they do. The company plays a vital role in the supply chain of the food industry, and supports with distribution, waste and recycling services. They play a critical role in helping thousands of companies to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions and reach their sustainability goals.
The company has a network of sites across the UK and this role will be based in Liverpool covering a number of sites across the North of England. The organisation is going from strength to strength, constantly innovating, growing the business and diversifying the services they offer.
Responsibilities of the Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will include:
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture across the site, seeking best practice at every opportunity
- Supporting and advising site teams to help them meet company standards and procedures
- Assisting senior management with the implementation of new campaigns and company-wide initiatives
- Supporting the ongoing review and improvement of management systems in line with company policy
The successful Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within a waste, manufacturing, chemicals or high hazardous environment
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and relevant membership of IOSH
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma or equivalent (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues at all levels
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a professional and forward-thinking organisation and develop your career further. If the role is of interest, please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.