Regional Health and Safety Advisor
Dundee (Regional Travel) | Circa £35,000 + Mileage and Benefits
Irwin & Colton is partnering with one of the UK's largest utilities companies who are looking to recruit a Regional Health and Safety Advisor to join their successful and innovative Health & Safety team. The role will involve working on projects in the East of Scotland covering sites from Dundee to Aberdeen and the surrounding region. This role would suit an enthusiastic, passionate and aspiring safety professional, who is keen to develop their career in a forward thinking and dynamic environment.
Responsibilities of the Regional Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Assisting in documenting and investigating incidents in the workplace
- Advising and helping to deliver improvement in health, safety, and wellbeing performance across the business
- Auditing, inspecting and reporting on health and safety performance across the sites
- Working closely with sight teams, constantly assessing opportunities for creating solutions, for health and safety challenges, and sharing best practice across the organisation
The successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Ideally experience in utilities, civils, construction or a related industry
- NEBOSH/NCRQ certificate or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- A passion for health and safety and the drive to progress
This role will involve frequent travel. A UK Driver's Licence is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading utilities company, who have an excellent track record of developing and investing in their employees' careers. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Kirstie Putman on 01923 432 635 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Coordinator, through to Health and Safety Director positions.