Regional Health and Safety Advisor
Basingstoke | £40,000 + Car & Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged to recruit a Regional Health and Safety Advisor position with a major telecommunications company. The role is focused on helping to ensure the safe delivery of civils and infrastructure projects across the Hampshire region. The organisation has an excellent track record across health and safety and this role is critical to its continued success.
Responsibilities for the Regional Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance and keeping updated with key changes to
- Engaging with managers, ensuring responsibilities are clear and answering technical health and safety related
- Conducting audits, inspections, and accident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety
- Engaging with subcontractors on site from a client-side perspective.
The successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within the built environment
- A NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally a member of IOSH status
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance, and regulations
A UK Driver's license is essential. Contact Kristian Gribble on 01923 432 690. Ref: KG1841
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.