Regional Health and Safety Advisor
Gloucester | Circa £40,000 - £50,000+ Car or Car Allowance
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a large, well-known construction civil engineering organisation who turn over circa £400m to recruit two Regional Health and Safety Advisor to join their existing team. This is a multi-site role, covering the South-West region.
Responsibilities of the Regional Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Ensuring sites are compliant with both UK legislation and the organisation's strategy for health, and safety
- Auditing health and safety performance on various sites
- Accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses as required
- Working with the team to continue to look for improvements across health and safety
The successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally within a related construction, or civil engineering environment
- NEBOSH or equivalent, and ideally the relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage at all levels
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
UK driver's license essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leader in the construction civil engineering sector. If you have the required experience, please contact Kristian Gribble on or 01923 432 690. Job Ref: KG2603
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.