Regional Health and Safety Advisor
London (With UK travel)
Up to £36,000 + Benefits
We've been engaged by one of the UK's most renowned leisure organisations to recruit a Regional Health and Safety Advisor. The organisation are leaders within the health industry and have an international presence, offering state-of-the-art facilities across 8 countries and have 43 sites across the UK.
The role will be home based with weekly travel to sites across the UK. This role will be reporting to the Health and Safety Manager.
Responsibilities of the Regional Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Acting as a key point of contact for the sites across the region on health and safety matters.
- Helping to ensure sites are fully compliant with both UK legislation and the company strategy for health and safety.
- Supporting the health and safety champion network, staying in regular contact and ensuring the strategy is delivered onsite.
- Providing expert health and safety advice to operational teams both internal and external.
The successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a multisite, large complex organization. Experience in the leisure industry would be ideal but not essential.
- NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent) and hold TECH IOSH status.
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging clients, staff, and contractors both virtually and in person.
- Enthusiasm and the desire to really make a difference in health and safety is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global industry leader in a progressive and forward-thinking environment. For more information and to apply please contact Jessica Orr on or 01923 432 689.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.