Recruitment Consultant (Health, Safety and Sustainability) | Rickmansworth |£30,000 to £50,000 base salary (£110,000 OTE)
Ready to take the next step in your career - and make a real difference? We offer great rewards, a supportive environment, and the chance to drive positive change.
What we do
As the specialist in Health, Safety and Sustainability recruitment, Irwin & Colton performs a crucial function. When we match great people and great roles, we drive positive change in terms of workplace wellbeing, safety and sustainability. We work with a range of global brands, so the candidates we place help to set a forward-thinking agenda across the corporate world.
The people we place are a rare combination of hard skills (qualifications / experience), soft skills (communication / problem solving) and passion. Finding these unique people, who add so much value to our clients' organisations, takes experience and judgement.
About the role
Health and Safety, workplace wellbeing and sustainability are now fundamental business differentiators. That's why Irwin & Colton is growing fast, and why we're looking for committed Recruitment Consultants to join the team.
We'll support you with a collaborative environment and the latest technology. That includes our Bullhorn CRM system and the Broadbean ad manager. You'll also have access to LinkedIn Professional.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Develop client relationships. That means building new relationships, and cementing established ones.
- Lead on end-to-end recruitment assignments.
- Work on a range of business development activities.
What we're looking for
Most importantly, we're looking for the drive to succeed. Of course, we value qualifications and experience. But our reputation is built on finding candidates who deliver unexpected value. That takes something more.
- Tenacity, excellent organisational skills and a great work ethic
- Recruitment experience is preferred, but solid work experience and the right attitude could sway us
- A degree or equivalent vocational qualification is ideal
- An understanding of the Health, Safety & Sustainability sector is an advantage, though full training will be provided
Real expertise you can bank on
We're true industry experts, and we show it. Our Safety Bytes videos are evidence of our determination to make workplaces safer and more sustainable and, with over 10,000 regular viewers, they set us apart.
So what are the perks?
We look after our people. So, as well as all the things you'd expect, you'll enjoy a range of social activities, including a calendar of unforgettable events. Here's a full list:
- Holiday Allowance (25 days plus bank holidays)
- Closed from Christmas to New Year
- 1 month fully-paid leave after 5 years
- Christmas & Summer Party & Quarterly Events (Past events include: rooftop cocktails in London, speed boat on Thames, Top Golf)
- Daily dress down
- Friday: all day casual wear, early finish with drinks
- Summer BBQs
- Team nights out for hitting target - including Michelin Star restaurant meals for top performers
Uncapped commission structure (We keep it simple, uncapped and generous. Commission is paid quarterly and you can earn up to 40%, with no thresholds in your first six months and a low threshold thereafter.) and pension