Birmingham| £65,000 + Car Allowance and Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a Leading Principal Contractor to recruit a Quality Manager. The organization turnover circa £1bnand work on a range of civil engineering and infrastructure projects across the midlands region. The successful candidate will be driven to progress their career. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Quality professional who is looking to develop their career further with a leader in the industry.
Responsibilities for the Quality Manager will include:
- Supporting Project Managers with the implementation of quality and site quality management plans
- Carry out regular site audits and inspections in line with the overarching audit / inspection programme
- Support the production of project Handover and Aftercare Plans, and ensure the Project Managers complete accurately
- Ensure the organisation aligns to ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001.
The successful Quality Manager will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally from a construction, civil engineering, or related industry
- Good interpersonal relationship skills with confident, resilient approach ambitious and assertive with the ability to think on your feet
- Ideally a member of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI), or working towards
- Strong management systems experience would be highly advantageous
This role will involve frequent travel to their sites across London and would suit an ambitious individual looking to further grow and develop their career. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Dean Townshend on or on 01923 432 689.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Quality, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.