South / Midlands coverage
Salary: Circa £65,000 plus car allowance
Irwin and Colton are pleased to have been engaged by an industry-leading real estate and FM organisation who are looking to bring on board a new QHSE Manager. The vacancy sits within one of their divisions that primarily focusses on providing QHSE and FM services to some of the world's largest organisations. The role directly to the QHSE Director, and with wider team support.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build and influence relationships with numerous businesses, and to join a growing health and safety team who are looking to drive cultural change across the board within a professional and dynamic working environment.
Responsibilities of the QHSE Manager will include:
- Engaging with key stakeholders to drive a positive health and safety culture, from employees right through to senior management
- Ensuring FM contractors are aligned to the organisation's statutory compliance, following processes and procedures
- Supporting the wider business units on the development and delivery of operational safety protocol, and identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the health and safety function internally and externally with clients
- Driving compliance matters across the client portfolio and internal business as well
- Assessment and development of the ISO-management systems to ensure that it reflects best practice
- To analyse risk across the critical working environment and to create change to mitigate risks
The successful QHSE Manager will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) and relevant membership of a professional body; NEBOSH Diploma is desirable
- Proven experience within the built environment; ideally from a facilities management background (Hard FM) or wider commercial/heavy industrial real estate
- Experience in influencing, engaging, and liaising with senior management to create cultural change on safety
- Strong working understanding of relevant ISO systems
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established real estate and FM company who have been world-leading for numerous years, with brilliant staff retention.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director to Health and Safety Advisor positions.