Salary: £29,000 plus Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by a leading global logistics company, who turnover in excess of £5bn, to recruit a QHSE Coordinator. The role is focused on promoting a positive Health & Safety culture and to improve health and safety performance across the site.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to progress their careers within health and safety; joining a forward thinking and progressive Health & Safety team who are always looking to continually improve and strive for best practice.
Responsibilities of the QHSE Coordinator will include:
- Promote a positive health and safety culture across the site, seeking best practice at every opportunity.
- Assist the QHSE Manager with the implementation of new campaigns and company-wide initiatives.
- Coordinating all audit and facility maintenance activity within the depot.
- Support the ongoing compliance of health, safety and environment management systems in line with company policy
The successful QHSE Coordinator will have:
- Experience within logistics is not essential, however exposure to a similar risk profile would be useful.
- Hold a NEBOSH National General Certificate
- The ability to influence and engage with all levels of the organisation
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to health and safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field within a team that supports continued professional development and progression. For further details and to apply please contact Zoe Dunhill on , +44 (0)1923 432 629. Ref 2460.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.