Principal Environment Consultant
London | Hybrid
Circa £58,000 + Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading global Civil Engineering Consultancy to recruit a Principal Environment Consultant. The role will involve supporting project delivery for a range of clients on major infrastructure projects, to identify, advise, and provide solutions for their environmental issues. This is a great opportunity to join a growing Environmental team, which provides the opportunity to develop your technical knowledge and project management skills.
This is a hybrid position, with autonomy to manage your own diary.
Responsibilities for the Principal Environmental Consultant will include:
- Provide a variety of environmental risk reduction and consultancy services, including Environmental permit application, legal compliance and environmental input into design development, to a wide range of industry sector clients
- Project manage and produce environmental assessment reports to provide tailored advice, specific to clients' environmental requirements
- Assisting on project management and delivery across the whole process, from proposals through to task completion
- Seek areas of improvement, working with members of the team to deliver best practice
The successful Principal Environmental Consultant will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within an environmental consultancy, construction or related industries
- Ideally an Environmental or related degree (or equivalent), and ideally a member of a relevant professional body (e.g. IEMA)
- Experience working with stakeholders on site
- Drive to develop their environmental career, with excellent written and verbal communications skills
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Katherine Say at or 01923 432 634. Job Ref: KS2537.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.