Junior Sustainability Coordinator
Wellingborough | Hybrid Working | Up to Circa £30,000 plus Excellent Benefits
We are pleased to announce Irwin and Colton has been engaged by one of the UK's leading Construction and Civil Engineering Contractors to recruit a new Junior Sustainability Coordinator. The role will be joining a well-established, yet growing team, and will be focusing on a driving best practise throughout the company.
Key responsibilities of the Junior Sustainability Coordinator will include:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to collect, manage and report on sustainability data including for Net Zero Carbon Reporting
- Identify trends and present these findings when required to management/ stakeholders
- Provide brand support for Sustainability capability content and materials (e.g. for documents and presentations)
- Provide general Sustainability support and act as a Sustainability champion within the business
The successful Junior Sustainability Coordinator requires:
- An environmental or analytical-related qualification, membership or degree, such as IEMA, Geography, Environmental Management, Sustainability or Maths
- Knowledge and experience in handling sets of data within Excel and creating reports on these findings
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to learn and develop a career within environment and sustainability
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in their sector and deliver real impact through
forward thinking schemes.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Katherine Say at or 01923 432 634 or apply here. Job Ref: KS2731.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Sustainability, Health and Safety recruitment company based in the South East of England, who recruit across the UK. We recruit a variety of roles within Environment and Sustainability, including Environment, Sustainability, and Energy professionals, from Advisors and Managers, through to Director positions.