Junior Health and Safety Advisor
London | Circa £40,000 + Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a leading civil engineering and RC frame construction contractor to recruit a Junior Health and Safety Advisor. This role will be contributing towards a positive safety culture across the organisations projects in London. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to, learn, grow and develop their career in health and safety.
Responsibilities of the Junior Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Developing and implementing best practice Health and Safety to improve overall safety performance
- Engaging across the site, contributing towards health and safety policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Conducting training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement, and reporting on the findings
The successful Junior Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from within construction, civil engineering, or other related industry
- Minimum of NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally membership of IOSH
- Good communications skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate clearly
- Drive and enthusiasm with the willingness to learn, develop and grow in the role
This position will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and high performance. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Kristian Gribble on or 01923 432 690. Job Ref KG2075
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.