Interim Senior Sustainability Consultant | Leeds (Hybrid working)
Circa 3 Months (Potential to be extended)
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the UK's leading Sustainability Consultancies to recruit a Senior Sustainability Consultant on an interim basis. This role will involve working with a variety of clients across a range of industries, to help them develop their sustainability strategies. This role will have a particular focus on helping clients with their energy management, carbon reporting, carbon accountancy, and developing Net Zero Roadmaps.
The successful candidate will be working closely with clients, leading on various projects, and as such requires a personable and passionate individual.
The responsibilities of the Senior Sustainability Consultant will include:
- Working closely with clients to understand their challenges and goals relating to carbon, including energy management and carbon accounting, carbon reporting, and developing Net Zero Roadmaps, as well as using SBTi
- Create and deliver successful strategies to ensure sustainability targets are met and exceeded, developing long term, advisory relationships with clients'
- Working with the senior leadership team to assess opportunities for further growth and work with the team to take advantage of these
The successful Senior Sustainability Consultant will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role across sustainability, energy, and carbon, from either a Consultancy or 'in-house' role
- Degree level qualification in a related field in addition to relevant membership
- Experience with carbon foot printing, carbon reporting, Net Zero and GHG / carbon reporting
- A pragmatic and solutions focused outlook with the ability to spot efficiencies across the organisation
For more information about this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Tom Hewat on 01923 432 637, or or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.