Interim Health and Safety Lead
Circa £650 per day - Outside IR35
We've been engaged by a fast growing and exciting property developer to identify an Interim Health and Safety Lead. The organisation develops high-end family homes predominately across Kent.
This role will work directly with the Board seeing the successful candidate undertake an initial gap analysis of the current health and safety systems and processes. Lead on implementing and developing the health & safety strategy. The position will liaise with senior stakeholders across the business, aiming to raise the level of health and safety performance.
Responsibilities of the Interim Health and Safety lead will include:
- Undertake a gap analysis through assessing current health and safety systems, processes and performance
- Identifying key areas for improvement and creating a roadmap to ensure these are addressed
- Creating a long term health and safety strategy and an implementation timeframe
- Provide expert guidance and leadership to the Board of Directors and engage with all staff across the organisation on health and safety issues
The successful Interim Health and Safety Lead will have:
- NEBOSH / NCRQ diploma (or equivalent) and membership of IOSH.
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety leadership position with construction industry experience
- Proven experience of creating strategy and influencing and engaging with stakeholders at all levels
This role would suit an ambitious health and safety professional looking to further grow and develop their career. A UK Driver's license is essential. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.