Interim Health and Safety Business Partner
Circa £350 Per Day (Inside IR35)
We've been engaged by a market leader in the food manufacturing industry to recruit an Interim Health and Safety Business Partner. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a positive and proactive approach to Safety, Health and Environment across the manufacturing site.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive Health and Safety team who are always looking to continually improve and strive for best practice.
Responsibilities of the Interim Health and Safety Business Partner will include:
- Provide the subject-matter expertise, leadership and coaching to build safety & health capability across the site.
- Auditing safety, health and environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses.
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and enforcement agencies.
- Delivering in-house training and inductions to employees across the site.
The successful Interim Health and Safety Business Partner will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within FMCG manufacturing.
- NEBOSH General Certificate and ideally NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication and coaching skills.
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to health and safety.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field within a team that supports continued professional development and progression. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Tom Hewat on or 01923 432 637. Ref 2491.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.