Interim Health and Safety Advisor
£300 per day (outside IR35), full / part time hours
We've been engaged by an international leader in the Environmental services industry to recruit an Interim Health and Safety Advisor. The role, working with Senior SHEQ Management team, will support the Health, Safety and Environment function for a hazardous waste processing facility based in Redditch.
The organisation has an excellent reputation in the industry, with a long history of successful operation across the UK and internationally.
Responsibilities of the Interim Health and Safety Advisorwill include:
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture across the site, seeking best practice at every opportunity
- Keeping updated with key changes to legislation to ensure compliance
- Managing the induction, training and development programme across the site
- Continually assessing and reviewing Health, Safety, Environment performance across the site
- Reviewing and adapting risk assessments, undertaking audits and inspections of the site
The successful Interim Safety Interim Health and Safety Advisorwill have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within waste, recycling, chemicals, or a related industry
- NEBOSH Certificate (as minimum) and / or relevant Environment qualifications and ideally membership of a relevant professional body (i.e IOSH, IEMA)
- Knowledge and experience in the management and processing of hazardous waste (advantage)
- The ability to influence and engage with all levels of the organisation
For more information and to apply contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.