Sevenoaks, Kent | Circa £38,000 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity as a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Co-Ordinator has arisen with a leading Principal Contractor. This role will sit within a central function with the organisation helping with the company's administrative tasks as well as looking at wider data analysis and trends across Health, Safety, Environment and Quality.
The organisation has an extensive track record of successful operation in the UK, and this is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UKs leading Principal Contractors and be part of a successful team.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Co-Ordinator will include:
- To support the administration of health and safety policies across the organisation
- Working with the health and safety team, ensuring the health and safety training is coordinated and records are updated successfully throughout the business
- Co-ordinating and communicating health and safety activities across the business
- Support the Group Health and Safety Manager in data collection, accurate reporting and analysis of metrics relating to Health and Safety performance
- Work in line with ISO standards 45001, 14001 & 9001 to ensure legal compliance and continual improvement.
The Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Co-Ordinator will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally from within the construction industry or a related field
- Proven experience using Excel spreadsheets and handling large quantities of data
- The ability to influence and engage with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to use and learn integrated computer programs
This position will require a self-starter who can hit the ground running. If interested contact Callum Wilson on or 01923 432 677. Job Ref CW
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.