HSEQ Operational Lead
London | Circa £80,000 + Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by one of the UK's largest real estate organisations who are looking to being onboard a new HSEQ Operational Lead. This role will specifically be working alongside one of the organisation's most prestigious partners who own and develop numerous properties across London. The organisation holds a multibillion-pound portfolio with a focus on commercial property.
This role will primarily focus on working with key internal stakeholders across the business, to raise the level of health and safety performance across the major property portfolio and lead the drive of best practice across the business. The role will report to the Head of Health and Safety.
Responsibilities of the HSEQ Operational Lead will include:
- Engaging with stakeholders across the organisation to assist and drive a positive culture
- Day-to-day leading on health and safety including investigating incidents and implementing corrective actions to drive performance improvements
- Leading, alongside the client, to push the wider team on the development and delivery of the strategy, identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the health and safety function internally and externally
- Driving standards to focus on the implementation of ISO-accreditation 45001
The successful HSEQ Operational Lead will have:
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) and GradIOSH status as a minimum
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role, with the capability to lead a team and drive on change across an organisation
- Proven experience of both operational and strategic safety (as this role will still be a very 'hands-on' leading role)
- Proven capabilities to influence and drive cultural change across a business
- Clear understanding of implementing and maintaining ISO-systems
This role is site-based 3 days per week in central London
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.