Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a Global Defence and Aerospace organisation, to recruit a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor. The company are leaders in their field and known for their innovative high quality products which are distributed to customers globally. This is a fantastic opportunity, where no two days are the same.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will include:
- Conduct SHE audits, inspections in accordance with internal procedures and ISO 45001 / ISO 14001 requirements.
- Investigate SHE accidents, incidents and non-conformances, producing comprehensive reports with root cause analysis.
- Support SHE workshops undertaken in business areas and take an active role in seeking innovation for improving SHE delivery
- Participate in and support wider SHE activities, e.g. on call rota, public events, promotional events
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally from an engineering or marine background or have working knowledge in a high-risk, hazardous environment.
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Must have security clearance or be able to obtain this.
This is an excellent opportunity within a renowned global organisation. If the role is of interest, please contact Zoe Dunhill on or 01923 432 629
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.