Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager
Watford | £40,000 - £50,000 + Travel and Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a well established civil engineering contractor to recruit a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager. This role will report directly into the board and will be the individual lead on Health, Safety, Environment and Quality across the company's core projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious health, safety, environment, and Quality professional who is looking to develop their career further.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will include:
- Engaging across the sites, implementing SHEQ policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with SHEQ legislation
- Conducting training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required
- The production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any SHEQ related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the sites, identifying areas for improvement, and reporting on the findings
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from within construction or civil engineering would be ideal
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work well with a wide range of people
- Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to promote a positive Health and Safety culture
This role would suit an ambitious health and safety professional looking to further grow and develop their career. A UK Driver's license is essential. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Kristian Gribble on or 01923 432 690. Ref: KG 1785.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.