Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
We're pleased to have been engaged to recruit a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor for one of the UK's leading specialist engineer and manufacturer for the Rail industry. This position will play an important role in working with the Director of Health and Safety to ensure the systems and documents are in place across the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will include:
- Working with the Head of SHEQ ensuring the ISO standards and other accreditations are successfully retained
- Assisting in documenting and investigating incidents in the workplace
- Auditing, inspecting and reporting on health and safety performance across the sites
- Working with the Director of Health and Safety in helping to deliver improvement in health, safety, and wellbeing performance across the business
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing, rail, industrial or related environment
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH
- Some experience with ISO 14001, 45001 or 9001 desired
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging with colleagues at all levels
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a professional and forward-thinking organisation and to develop your career further. If the role is of interest, please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.