Health, Safety and Food Safety Advisor
Glasgow (National Travel) | circa £40,000 + Car Allowance
We're pleased to have been engaged by a dynamic and fast-growing organisation, who are looking to bring onboard a new Health, Safety, and Food Safety Advisor. This organisation has an excellent reputation in the industry and is looking to build on their success over the coming years with exciting plans to grow. This role is a great opportunity to join the existing Health, Safety and Food Safety team.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Food Safety Advisor will include:
- Advising numerous clients across the UK on the implementation of safety management systems, auditing against this and running training where required
- Working with site managers to create pragmatic solutions and ensuring key priorities from audits are to be actioned
- Rolling out initiatives to meet customer and client expectations across both food safety and health and safety
- Continually looking for opportunities to improve performance across health and safety and food safety and creating new and innovative ideas based on these
The successful Health, Safety and Food Safety Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH/NCRQ Certificate or equivalent
- Food Safety Level 3 qualification or higher/advanced certificate in food safety hygiene
- Proven experience in a similar role across both food safety and health & safety, experience within the hospitality or leisure industry is ideal
- Exceptional communication skills with experience of influencing and engaging effectively across a wide range of stakeholders
This position will require a self-starter who can work both independently and as part of a wider team, lead by example and hit the ground running. The position will include extensive travel; a valid UK driver's license is essential. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Kirstie Putman on +44 (0)1923 432 635 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.