Health, Safety and Environment Systems Administrator | Plymouth | £30,000 plus excellent benefits
Irwin and Colton are partnered with a specialist boutique construction contractor to recruit a Health, Safety and Environment Systems Administrator. This role will work with the HSE Systems Manager and play an essential part in maintaining the companies' ISO management systems.
Responsibilities for the Health, Safety and Environment Systems Administrator will include:
- Supporting the HSE Systems Manager in the reporting of health and safety data, including creating Board reports, graphs and using excel to communicate data
- Maintaining the training database, booking and scheduling relevant courses and arranging inductions
- Co-ordinating and communicating health and safety activities across the business
- Working with the team to coordinate the audits and schedules for ISO45001 and ISO14001
- General administration for the team including creating meeting packs
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Systems Administrator will have:
- Experience in a similar administration / co-ordination role, ideally within a health and safety team or exposure to health and safety
- An understanding of ISO systems, ideally 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Excellent communications skills with experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional environment, with a business that has a strong heritage and reputation. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Elizabeth Ferguson at or on 01923 433 215.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.