Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
£35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a specialist global industrial technology manufacturer to recruit a Health Safety and Environmental Advisor. The organisation has a large global network and this role will be specifically responsible for coordinating many aspects of the Health and Safety programme.
The company are leaders in health and safety and have an exceptional track record, this role will join the existing health and safety team and will play a key part in the continuing success.
Responsibilities for the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will include:
- Ensuring the facility is fully compliant with both UK legislation and the global strategy for health, safety and environment
- Providing specialist technical and administration support, covering all mechanical equipment and hard facilities across the site
- Auditing safety, health and environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and enforcement agencies
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a related manufacturing, engineering or pharmaceutical environment
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH
- Experience of working with ISO management systems
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging clients, staff, and contractors
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global industry leader in a progressive and forward-thinking environment. For more information and to apply please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.