Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by a market leader in the food manufacturing industry to recruit a Health, Safety and Environment Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a positive and proactive approach to Safety, Health and Environment across their manufacturing site in Norwich.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive organisation who are always looking to continually improve and strive for best practice.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environment Manager will include:
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture across the site, driving new HSE initiatives and seeking best practice at every opportunity.
- Auditing safety, health and environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and enforcement agencies
- Ensuring the facility is fully compliant with UK legislation for health, safety and environment
- Delivering in-house training and inductions to employees across the site
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within FMCG, heavy manufacturing or related industry
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent)
- The ability to influence and engage with all levels of the organisation
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to health and safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in their field. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.