Health, Safety and Environment Manager | Southend-On-Sea
Salary: Competitive Depending on Experience Plus Excellent Benefits
We're partnering with a leading specialist industrial manufacturer to recruit a Health, Safety and Environment Manager. The organisation has a global footprint and this role is specifically responsible for Health, Safety and Environment across their key site in Southend-On-Sea.
The Health, Safety and Environment Manager will be part of the fabric of this company and this role will play a key part in the continuing success of the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environment Manager will include:
- Developing and implementing new initiatives to increase health and safety performance, awareness and understanding across the business
- Overseeing regular auditing across safety, health and environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and relevant enforcement agencies
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent and Membership of IOSH or other relevant professional body
- Proven experience managing the HSE function across sites with an ability to communicate and engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health, safety and environment legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leader within their field in a professional dynamic working environment. If the role is of interest, please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.