Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
We're pleased to be partnered with a leading global food manufacturing organisation, who are seeking a new Health, Safety and Environment Manager. The role will lead on health, safety and environmental strategy and operational management across their main location in Ealing.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environment Manager will include:
- Ensuring the facility is fully compliant with both UK legislation and the global strategy for health, safety and environment
- Developing, implementing and promoting new initiatives to increase Health, Safety and Environmental performance and understanding across the business
- Auditing safety, health and environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Acting as the key point of contact for health and safety, covering all mechanical equipment and hard facilities across the site
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within FMCG, Manufacturing, logistics, distribution or a related industry
- Ideally a NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues and a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health, safety and environmental legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a world-renowned Global Organisation. For further information and to apply, contact Emily Flynn on or call 01923 433 289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.