Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Circa £65,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a leading medical equipment manufacturer, to recruit a Health, Safety and Environment Manager. The company are leaders in their field and known for their innovative high-quality products. This role is specifically responsible the company's two main manufacturing sites based in Chipping Norton and will lead on all Health, Safety and Environmental matters across these sites.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environment Manager will include:
- Ensuring the sites are compliant with both UK legislation and in line with wider Group strategy for health, safety, and environment
- Engaging across the sites to drive improvement within health, safety, and environment
- Auditing safety, health, and environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including senior management, operational staff, and external regulators
- Leading on new initiatives and always seeking opportunities to improve and develop Health, Safety and Environment within the business
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a manufacturing, pharmaceutical or industrial environment
- Degree qualified with NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues and a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health, safety and environmental legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a leadership position for a world leading brand within their field. If the role is of interest, please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.