Health, Safety and Environment Advisor
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by one of the UK's leading waste and recycling management organisations to recruit a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor. The role will support on the health and safety programme across three sites based in Middlewich. The company are leaders in their field and health and safety is a top priority for the business. This position is focused on promoting a positive health and safety culture and to improve health and safety performance across the company.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will include:
- Providing health and safety support across the business, ensuring that operational activities comply with the latest health, safety and environment legislation
- Ensuring health, safety and environment policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated
- Supporting site teams to help them meet company standards and procedures
- Driving forward both corporate and local safety standards and implementing best practice methods, develop and deliver training packages where necessary
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within manufacturing, engineering, distribution or chemicals/pharmaceutical environment
- NEBOSH or NCRQ certificate
- Knowledge and experience regarding handling of chemicals or solvents would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging at all levels
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global industry leader in a progressive and forward-thinking environment. For more information and to apply please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.